Sunday, December 28, 2014

Week 15 - White Christmas?




"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the one I used to know". Ok but real talk I am dreaming of a white Christmas because it does not appear we will have one here!!!!!! I thought Eastern Idaho was cold!!!!! LIES! Ok not really but this winter has been crazy mild, we had one cold snap, and now, nothing!!!!! It has been raining all weekend, so whatever snow we had has not melted and this area looks so sad without it!!!!!! Everything is brown.....and dead. Everyone swears they always get snow on Christmas no matter what, but it's a little hard to believe when it's in the 50's. But oh me of little faith, it'll probably happen. We shall soon see though!!!!



So the area might not be white with snow, but it is white with baptisms!!!!!! Which is way better!!!!!! We're talking eternal decisions here!!!!!! Anyway, Brock was baptized this weekend!!! To cool, because he's 13 we had most of the youth who have fellowshipped he do the bulk of the program, and DANG the spirit was so strong!!!! The thing that really hit me the most was this boy named Kannon, he was asked to give the closing prayer, and before he did he bore his testimony. It was on of the sweetest, most heart felt things EVER! He even cried, the young men wanted to take away his man card, but they thankfully didn't. What hit me so strong though was that Kannon is doing everything on his own. His mom is not a member, and his dad is WAY inactive. He has no support from any family. But he comes, and participates. because he has a testimony. Which is just was powerful!!!!! 





On top of Brock being baptized we set another date this week!!!!! He's name is Austin. He is in our Young single adult ward, and he is to cool!!!! We wont be able to get him baptized until February sadly because he has some things he needs to work out, but he has a real desire, and he is continually growing in faith. He is so prepared for this next step, and we are to excited for him!!!!!!! 

Eric totally stopped reading Anti this week, and realized just how poisonous it is!!! MIRACLES!!!!! He is now progressing towards baptism and gaining is own testimony of his Savior Jesus Christ, TO COOL!!!! 

So as far as skyping goes, I'll tell you what I tell everyone else. I have no idea whats going on. We know Christmas will be a P-day, but that's about it thus far, so just be on the look out for me I suppose? I really don't know what else I can tell you. I have faith it'll work out though. So I guess I'll talk to you later? Wow that's weird to say!!!! 

Love, 
Sister Kaycie Sondrup 





No comments:

Post a Comment