Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week 14 - Fender Bender

Hey!!!! 

OK so this week I have like a crazy like of time!!! the day flew by and 5 rolled around and we had yet to email. So I have all of 30 minutes today because Brock has his Baptism interview and we have to prepare him for that!!!!! He will be getting baptized this weekend and it is going to be so great!!!!

This week was pretty crazy like CRAZY. So we don't know what it is but for whatever reason tons of single men have been taking us out to dinner/lunch lately. It wouldn't be that weird if they signed up to feed us in the YSA ward, but they have been signing up in the family wards. It's so awkward! One guy even texted us out of the blue and asked to take us to lunch, so that'll be tomorrow. I've been teasing that either Sister McPherson and I are just to attractive together that they have to take us out, or the men just all sense that she will be going home in a month and they are trying to make their move before she heads back to BYU-I. Either way I am good with it, as weird as it is, it means I don't have to cook, so I am OK with it!!!

We had so many awesome lessons this week, but one super hard one!! It was with our investigator named Eric, he has such a desire to learn, and to come unto Christ, but he is lost in how to do so. Instead of focusing on the doctrine of the church he focuses on the history, mainly Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, and Polygamy. Oh Polygamy, it is so hard because we don't know how to answer any of his questions besides saying, that's how it was you just have to go on faith. He will come around though, you can see how the spirit is really starting to touch him. 

So we went to KFC today(thanks for the gift certificates grandma) and someone hit our car :( poor Matilda. We have a good ol' ding in the bumper and it will more than likely need replacing. I feel so bad because it really isn't that bad, but because it's a church vehicle and they just sell them back after 50,000 miles they are making us get it replaced. The poor guy who hit us felt awful, but don't worry we shared a message about Christmas with him! #heisthegift Funny how you get missionary opportunities in even the most unlikely of times!!!! 

Well that's all I really have time for today, sorry it's short, but hey I'll actually be able to talk to you next week!!!! I also sent a package for you today, so be on the look out for it!!!!! 

Love, 
Sister Kaycie Sondrup  

P.S. I hope this makes sense, I didn't proof read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment