Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week 10 - Brrr it is getting cold outside

HEY!!!! 

 
This week wasn't to bad for me, crazy because of Elder Martino, and p-day Tuesday, plus zone training Friday, so teaching was really slow, but that's ok!!! I have faith it will pick up!!!! 

So this week we finally got a taste of Idaho weather! So not fun!!! Our high was 20 all week. Tuesday was literally torture in that the wind was going nuts!!! Sister Hallett and I thought it was like 30 outside and we wanted to cry because we were so cold. Come to find out the next day it was really 3 with a wind chill of -15, awesome right? it's been snowing all week to, we ended with about 8 inches, which wouldn't be to bad if we weren't walking, but it's horrible, the ice is such a pain!!! But guess what?! I have yet to fall, I feel so accomplished with myself!!!! 



So Friday it was raining, which is ridiculous because it was below freezing!!!! But we ended getting stuck outside and getting soaked! No bueno!!!!!!! I feel a little bad because I looked to the sky and was like "WHAT THE HECK HEAVENLY FATHER! AT LEAST LET IT SNOW I CAN BRUSH THAT OFF!" after I said it though I felt bad, and I humbled myself and said a prayer asking for forgiveness because I was being rude, and almost immediately after wards the rain turned to snow, and life became happier! I love tender mercies like that!!!!! That's awesome!!!!! But I do know now I need to get a warmer coat/boots because mine so aren't going to cut it!!!!


Anyway I wish I had more to say but like I said we didn't teach to much so the cold is pretty much all I have!!!! I hope all is good with you and you are all staying safe!!!!!


Love, 
Sister Kaycie Sondrup


No comments:

Post a Comment